Implementing successful local projects is challenging and time consuming. The Grassroots Fund works to link communities with resources and each other in order to share best practices and ultimately maximize our impact. Many of our communities are tackling complex projects effectively and have so much to share with us all.
Toward this end, the Local Energy Working Group and Plymouth Area Renewable Energy Initiative have developed a customizable pdf energy project profile to enable you to share your story in an organized, clear way that helps others access similar information and compare options for their own communities. For now the Project Profile format is 'only' available for energy groups and, ultimately, we envision using this profile format for all our issue areas.
Have a community energy project that you would like to profile? Email us and we'll be happy to work with you on it.
- Neighbors Warming Neighbors program - Dunbarton, NH. Submitted by Dunbarton Energy Committee
- Computer Plug Load Savings - Manchester, NH. Submitted by City of Manchester, Facilities Division
- Manchester School Transformers - Manchester, NH. Submitted by City of Manchester, Facilities Division
- Button-Up Vermont Day - Weybridge, VT. Submitted by Weybridge Energy Committee
- Barnard LED Streetlight Project - Barnard, VT. Submitted by Barnard Energy Committee
- Municipal Building Weatherization - Strafford, VT. Submitted by Strafford Energy Committee
- Brattleboro Streetlight Project - Brattleboro, VT. Submitted by Brattleboro Climate Protection
- VT Home Energy Challenge - Brattleboro, VT. Submitted by Brattleboro Climate Protection
- Solar PV Panel Installed at Rotary Club Amphitheater - Plymouth, NH. Submitted by PAREI
- Solar PV Panel Installed at Minot-Sleeper Library - Bristol, NH. Submitted by Bristol Energy Committee
- PV System at Plymouth Village Water & Sewer District Treatment Facility - Plymouth, NH. Submitted by PAREI
- Solarize Norwich - Norwich, VT. Submitted by Norwich Energy Committee
- Solarize Dummerston - Dummerston, VT. Submitted by Solarize Dummerston
- Cavendish Solar Array - Cavendish, VT. Submitted by Cavendish Energy Committee
- Littleton Gas-Savings Initiative - Littleton, NH. Submitted by Littleton Energy Conservation Committee
- Regional Energy Aggregation - Nashua region, NH. Submitted by Nashua Regional Planning Commission