Grantee calls are monthly calls for Seed, Grow and Young Adult Leader grantees to share resources, discuss challenges and collaborate. These calls are loosely facilitated by Grassroots Fund staff.
Grantees are asked to participate in one grantee call 6-12 months from the date of their grant award. Unlike the Grassroots Fund webinars, these calls are open only to grantee groups.
Each call has an overarching theme. Sessions are meant to generate informal discussions and conversations among grantees. While the first 4 topics are set, we ask for your input in determining Grantee Call themes for the remainder of the year. Please click the registration link below to sign up and suggest topics.
Call dates & topics:
- Thursday January 24 at noon. Topic: Group management & organization
- Tuesday February 26 at 5pm. Topic: Expanding your volunteer base
- Thursday March 28 at 5pm. Topic: Communications & outreach
- Tuesday April 23 at noon. Topic: Grassroots funding & fundraising
- Thursday May 23 at noon. Topic: Collaborative decision-making
- Tuesday June 25 at 5pm. Topic: Building cross-sector relationships
- Thursday September 26 at 5pm. Topic: Understanding community context
- Tuesday October 22 at noon. Topic: Big-picture planning for grassroots groups
- Thursday December 5 at noon. Topic: Sharing successes & stories